Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was the 1st decent snowfall of the season, and a group of the locals went out for some fun.

Here are a few teaser photos until the rest can be sorted and loaded. Video will follow as well. Please check back saturday for full content.

·
aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All we got was less than an inch :( That looks sooooooooooo fun!

It was a blast. We left the LGT at home and chanced going out with all seasons on the forester vs Blizzacks on the LGT

A small clip of the fun is loading on youtube. Check above for it.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
i dont have any pictures of playing in our snow... i'll have some soon though.
looks like the guy in the first shot could get in a very bad situation quickly if he mucks up
Yes it could have. That is Tony from Turn in Concepts. His car is around 420whp. Sounds amazing. The dropoff on the side was 10+ feet straight down with trees everywhere.

closed course right :biggrin:
Better, private property. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
Nothing like playing around with a bunch of good friends!!

I thought that was a shutter I was hearing in the video.

Those shots are orgasmic. Well done!!

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
^Ya, thats Ben's 10k camera going off in the background. I had car envy as the TiC STI is sexy and camera envy as Ben said he has over 25k in camera stuff! BUT I think that Pam did great with our DSLR considering we have a sloooow lens.

Its always fun to go out with buddies and play as long as everyone gets home safe. We did have a local lose it in his 08 STI and took out a mailbox. Damaged his front bumper and lost a fog cover. $800 damage. He did luckout and missed a big donkey pole by a few feet. He was not out with us when it happened thankfully.

·
Registered
2008 Forester
203 Posts
Awesome pics and video brian, i been home with sick daughter the last couple days so I didn't get to play much...did get out though and laugh at a bunch of SUV's that were sliding everywhere. FTW.
________
Amber Trichomes

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
I absolutely love this pic!! Do you have it in a bigger size by chance (1920x1200)? It would make a wonderful wallpaper :)
I dont have it but I can get it. I didnt take it so I will ask the guy who did if he can email me a free copy. He does it for a living so he might want a few bucks.

Awesome pics and video brian, i been home with sick daughter the last couple days so I didn't get to play much...did get out though and laugh at a bunch of SUV's that were sliding everywhere. FTW.
I hear that brother. I do need to get with you this weekend.

I like that last picture. Wow.
Which one, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts