Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted one of these to a MY01 European Forester?

It would appear to be on the limit for compatibility?

How can I tell what type of connector I have in the car, OBDII, EOBD, etc?

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
If you got one coil for each plug you got the newer kind that is from the 01 and onward. Then your car has eobd that is the european obd standard that will work with the scangauge.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you got one coil for each plug you got the newer kind that is from the 01 and onward. Then your car has eobd that is the european obd standard that will work with the scangauge.
Thanks Elmy, I was reading about your misadventures in Scangauge land and was hoping you'd look in! Did you sell yours in the end or are you going to keep it for later use?

I don't have the coil pack on top of the manifold as I believe that's what you mean by one coil for each plug. I'll pop outside and take a look in a minute or two...

Thanks again

Simon

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Ye. I keeped it for later use. I see no point in selling it. yep that's what I meant :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Elmy, I think I'll get one soon from here...

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well not exactly local,but they're in Greece and I figure they need all the balance of trade help they can get at the moment!

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Well not exactly local,but they're in Greece and I figure they need all the balance of trade help they can get at the moment!
Oh ye. well it says free shipping to all european countries so that's a good deal I guess :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehehe... not yet... this month's €60 went on my whiteline control springs! :new_multi:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts