Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a Forester SJ soon and I came across this car online which I think looks very neat.
Just by looking at the photo, can you guys tell what kinds of mods being done on it?
If the owner of this car happens to be on this forum that will be nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took very close look on the rims and I guess they are SSR gtx01.
The size should be 18x8.5 since gtx01 doesn't offer 5x100 in 19 inch size.

·
Registered
2018 Forester Blk Edition Lineartronic CVT with X-Mode
124 Posts
That's the Diode Dynamics Subaru Forester. Forester XT front bumper with lower front lip, STI tS Style Front Grille available on eBay, crossbars with bike rack unknown brand, license plate relocation kit, black mirror caps (not sure if standard on XT model), foglights should be available from @Diode Dynamics also suspension is definitely dropped. Car visible in this video:

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Saw ur comment to the video. Thought that was their Forester cuz of the plate.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@titelies I just took . a quick look on the problems, maintenance, and warranty section of this forum and I saw that this car has a problem about "pushing gas pedal not accelerating". Do you experience something similar and should i be concerned about this?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have had my 2018 Forester Black Edition for a bit over a year and have put 38,000 miles on it, I love this CUV. Does it have quirks, yes. It's a $30k vehicle. The brake pedal was a bit too mushy for me, fixed that with a simple to install brace. Does it not go when u step on the pedal? It's a Foz, basically a toaster oven on wheels, but this thing can handle weather conditions like an animal. I made some improvements to the handling cuz I was used to a Porsche 944, Integra GS-R VTEC, BMW 335i convertible, hope u see why I made some mods, but they were wants, not needs. My Foz is ALWAYS in the left lane! This was my first Subie, but I now understand why most customers stick with the brand... longevity and value! Super simple to service - oil, filter, engine filter, and cabin filter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts