Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have a spotted thread? I haven't seen one.

Anywho, was anybody passing thru Selmer, TN today on the HWY 45 / 64 bybass in a silver / grey (same color as Subed) SG5 FXT? Had dark tint all around, spoiler, possibly lowered, couldn't really tell since we were going opposite directions, and it was raining. Flashed my passing lights. Was in the Outback (see avatar).

I was thrilled beyond belief. I hadn't seen a FXT in the flesh in MONTHS. :icon_frown: My mom was like, "Geez, you sound like a chick who just got laid after a 6 month dry spell."

:lol:

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3,726 Posts
Spotted thread... good idea. I see a WRB 07' FSXT around town from time to time. Tried to give a wave to him once, but no wave back :(. I also have seen a FXT specific Cobb catback on our local CL, which leads me to believe that there's definitely a modded FXT or two around.

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Saw a 04-05 XT this morning. Looked stock. I do see a lot of N/A Foresters around here, but only maybe 3 or 4 XT's. None seem to be modded.

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was back up in West Tennessee this weekend to see the family and thought I saw you and your wagon around Camden, TN.
Me or satalac? I was up there a couple weeks ago, but not this past weekend. :icon_frown:

I see some beat up N/A's passing through, but no XT's (this is maybe the second in three years). I've seen a few SH N/A's passing thru, and they always wave at the BattleWagon. :new_multi:

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,302 Posts
LOL...I dunno, it could have been wither of you or neither of you. I usually go home and check on my folks every month or so (nice little 487 mile one-way trip) and get off of I-40 in Camden and then up to Paris, TN.

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in Knoxville this past weekend. I'll be in Jackson this weekend though.
I'll be up there Saturday night. Taking the g/f to the Symphony Christmas Concert. Wooohooo. :biggrin: lol

If you see the BattleWagon (will be in the downtown area or at the civic center) gimme a flash (the light kind, not the flesh kind :icon_eek:) or a honk!

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
I'll be up there Saturday night. Taking the g/f to the Symphony Christmas Concert. Wooohooo. :biggrin: lol

If you see the BattleWagon (will be in the downtown area or at the civic center) gimme a flash (the light kind, not the flesh kind :icon_eek:) or a honk!
Haha, I'll probably be over by the Columns if I get out any. Then again, I might get out that way and get some artisian well water (we call it poot water haha) by the train museum. Don't worry about me flesh flashing you. That was soooo last week....Haha. If you see a black XT, just gimmie a honk!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts