Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are overstocked on a few hoses and so we are going to be offering some spectacular deals on some hoses for forum members.

1. Samco Sport Intercooler Hoses for MY04-08 Forester 2.5XTs. Replace that plastic piece under the intercooler and to help smooth out the air flow. Great for those who wish to keep their stock intercoolers but to help with the air flowing out of the turbo and into the intercooler. Note: Bypass valve hose will not fit.

Overstock Colors: Blue and Red
Regular Price: 150USD
SF.org Sale Price: 130USD Shipped to the Lower 48-States

2. Samco Sport Airbox Hose. Replace that accordion that connects the airbox with the turbo inlet to help smooth out more airflow going into the turbo.

Overstock Colors: Blue, Black, Red, and Viper Red.
Regular Price: 80USD
SF.org Sale Price: 70USD Shipped to the Lower 48-States

3. Samco Sport Radiator Hoses. These are a great replacement for the factory rubber hoses. Samco hoses will not degrade over time like standard rubber hoses and will withstand more pressure. Great for those who do more spirited driving.

Overstock Colors: Red
Regular Price: 110USD
SF.org Sale Price: 100USD Shipped to the Lower 48-States.

4. We also have many other Samco Sport hoses available. Another hose kit of interest would be the STI Intercooler hose kit for those who have upgraded to STI Top Mount Intercoolers.

California residents, please add 9.25% for sales tax. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much for just a TB coupler in Black shipped to 32750?
Samco does not just sell the throttle body couple separately. I do however have some blue race pieces that you can just cut to the size that you need. That is pretty much all that Samco does. If you want black, I would have to order the coupler. Please PM me regarding this as I would like to keep this particular thread with just the current sale items.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
04 forester xt
969 Posts
i tried to call and order a samco maf hose. the price on you website is different , how can i order the maf hose for the sale price? im enjoying the swifts btw

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call Returned. We are doing the sale specifically for SF.org members. PM us on purchasing these from us as we would like to make sure SF.org members get the special sale prices. :)

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.