Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 2.0 Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have bought my own first car and it's a second hand Forester. Since we are living with crazy tax ratios on cars, it's nearly impossible for an average citizen here to get a brand new one or even newer model... I love Subaru's from my childhood days and really happy to have the Forester.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,248 Posts
Welcome aybarssurucu
It is great to have active members from around the world.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Base CVT
310 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your Forester.

Turkey is such a beautiful country, and so rich in history! I had the good fortune to visit Izmir twice in 2000 and really enjoyed meeting the wonderful people in the market. I wish I could come there and explore Turkey for a couple of months.

I wrote a travel report with photos: Ismir, Turkey It's one of my first travel reports, so it's not the best job. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Hopefully you will travel with your Forester and post some nice photos of your great country.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@2.5x_sleeper Bobby...

Hi Bobby,

I hope you are having a nice winter in Oregon. A mountain biker friend of mine; Adam Craig is living in Bend. I know that Oregon has nice routes to drive with Forester. Adam & another mtb friend Carl Decker was racing on Subaru's following National Rally calendar in the past.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your Forester.

Turkey is such a beautiful country, and so rich in history! I had the good fortune to visit Izmir twice in 2000 and really enjoyed meeting the wonderful people in the market. I wish I could come there and explore Turkey for a couple of months.

I wrote a travel report with photos: It's one of my first travel reports, so it's not the best job. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Hopefully you will travel with your Forester and post some nice photos of your great country.
Oh those photos are dramatic for me... Because after 2001 with the devaluation crisis, demographic structure changed drastically and Izmir is not the "Western face of Turkey" anymore... You are always welcome , if you visit one day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts