Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Soon to be getting turbo back exhaust. and swift lowering springs. and installing my hellas

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I did that as soon as I brought her home lol. I finally got them I cant wait till she is lowered.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
looks really funny w/ such low profile tires and all that wheel well. either lower the hell outta that thing, or buy some beefier rubber...

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks really funny w/ such low profile tires and all that wheel well. either lower the hell outta that thing, or buy some beefier rubber...
As soon as I can find some lowering springs and the hubby gives me the go ahead. I will get them. Till then it will look like **** :icon_cry:

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
I like the wheels, but tell us more about the GC in the garage with the crazy paint job and cutting board mudflaps.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT
10 Posts
I like the wheels, but tell us more about the GC in the garage with the crazy paint job and cutting board mudflaps.
My recently purchased Rally Car you spotted. Needs a new paint job to my liking, a few little fix up and I'll be ready for the CHCA (Colorado Hill Climb Association).

I would post a link but wow this forum is strict.

Does anyone know where to locate some 2009+ Swift Forester springs? So I can have the crazy women stop complaining.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
My recently purchased Rally Car you spotted. Needs a new paint job to my liking, a few little fix up and I'll be ready for the CHCA (Colorado Hill Climb Association).

Does anyone know where to locate some 2009+ Swift Forester springs? So I can have the crazy women stop complaining.
I think there were a set for sale in the classifieds not too long ago.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I will never stop complaining and you know it!:raspberry:

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks pretty sweet, even though it does need to be lowered.
The colour combination looks really great...
We are looking for a Local dealer that has springs. but we cant find anywhere. as soon as they are put on I will post. really wanting my exhaust though lol

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
94 Posts
We are looking for a Local dealer that has springs. but we cant find anywhere. as soon as they are put on I will post. really wanting my exhaust though lol
If your looking for SWIFTS spring try Mann-engineering one of the site vendor i got mine from them .Awesome customer service.

·
Registered
2009 XT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If your looking for SWIFTS spring try Mann-engineering one of the site vendor i got mine from them .Awesome customer service.
Thanks. I will check it out and tell my husband about the info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts