Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally scheduled a reputable dent guy that has been in the subie scene longer than most anyone round here....He has tons of experience, and supports the community by charging $45 per panel...3 dents in one panel..$45.

Date: Sunday April 9th
Time: TBD (prolly 9-10 AM)

1)Preacher
2)Jag (nasioc)
3)cmoose (nasioc)
4)neoshi
5)jdmjunkyard (possibly)

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
45x4=180 (great deal)

or get the big ones only.....

lmk if you want to be added to list

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Damn... Wish I was in La La Land

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoa...i think i made a mistake....He is out of town and we scheduled for next week...lemme pm him on nasic to confirm.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
Oh dang I didn't realize it was marked the 2nd. Yeah let us know the confirmed date. I don't think I can make it this Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK...just confirmed for next Sunday, and will change OP. He wants to limit to 5 people, so I think we are full. I am guessing approx 1-2 hr per car (give or take), so if we start at 10, lets do the math.

Any suggestions on location?

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
well since my dents are pretty small... if there's someone else who can be committed to coming then they can take my spot. i only spotted two tiny dents that i'd fix so i'm not sure it's worth $80 for me.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
april 9?? lol
my brain has been like mashed potatoes lately....BUT..I just realized that May 9 is mothers day...DOH!!!! I will ask if Sat is available.

well since my dents are pretty small... if there's someone else who can be committed to coming then they can take my spot. i only spotted two tiny dents that i'd fix so i'm not sure it's worth $80 for me.
Totally worth it...but your rusty rotors should take priority.:starwars:

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This Saturday @ HB Speed, Starting at 10:30!!!

I will be first up, and dunno who else wants in, but speak-up if you want in.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm I don't know. Marvin massaged like 10 out of my car.
He is funny cat...rolls in a fully prepped rally car, dented and mismatched panels... but is a dent master. When he rolled up to the last detail/dent day...people were like:huh: but once he started his majik...everyone wanted his service.

PM recce02 on nasioc, and ask him to come to HF5 or S3...he will prolly make a killing with all the attendees.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts