Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another one, DONT MISS OUT!!...Please post excuses for why you cant attend!!!

Prolly less competiton and less people then the last pro solo...assuming this one would be more laid back since it isn't a national event & hosted by Team Blew.

Not to say, there will be fast and experienced drivers...but possibly much less heat/mo-mellow environment.

http://www.solo2.com/calendar.asp

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested..? I will be there both days, and working for registration fees.

Would be great for all you prepped cars/ M-F 9-5-ers giving a small attempt in participating...whether showing up and sitting on standby, or bystanding or general support/ride alongs or taking pics/spraying my tmic...:icon_biggrin:

Keep your eyes on these sites for registration....
California Sports Car Club - Solo - SCCA
Team BLEW Forums

2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
JE thanks for the info.

OT: One thought/idea.....

How about helping me out and puttin' some of this eagerness/effort of attendance into our Socal Forester Meet that is this weekend 4/24/10! :biggrin:

I think we could drum up some more interest by conversing in person with some our local folks at our TWICE a year Forester meets. You and I both know that having a modded Forester in front of you get's the heartrate going a lil' bit and is a great sales tool for other "Forester" related meets/events.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
Spectators are welcome to these events. Much more interesting than a parking lot to me.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
When are you guys going to the next one? I'll try to come watch. Keeping away from driving the car the too hard because of a rather leaky passenger side HG.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spectators are welcome to these events. Much more interesting than a parking lot to me.
Th^is!! I am dragging wife down on saturdays practice....
adult diapers/check:icon_mad:

BTW, can I borrow your turbo??

Of course... But catchin' up with fellow Forester owners/friends around a few pitchers of brew and kickin' tires is a good time as well. :shrug:
Either/Or..both make good. Specially when man sodas are involved..:Banane35:

When are you guys going to the next one? I'll try to come watch. Keeping away from driving the car the too hard because of a rather leaky passenger side HG.
Come on out...I'll give you a ride a long.:rock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts