Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Here are some pictures I have acquired since owning my first Forester. Enjoy and let me know what you think. :biggrin:

Stock!

1" Drop on Swifts

Got my grille did

A small RVA gathering

Hal0tw0's ride

Exhaust

·
Registered
246 Posts
Them pics came out sweet! What is that like a 30megapixle SLR? lol my point and shoot pics look dull as **** compared to them:icon_cry:

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Wow you guys! Both of your cars are gorgeous! =) I still look forward to the day to actually experience that new car smell, not just the tree version ;p

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
*****in shots! You have two of the same?

Happy Trails!! :cool:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wow you guys! Both of your cars are gorgeous! =) I still look forward to the day to actually experience that new car smell, not just the tree version ;p
HAHA! thanks....I found out recently that the "new car smell" is just the outgassing of all the chemicals in the plastic, carpet, seat foam, etc used in the new car making process!.:puke: actually pretty poisonous. I roll out with the windows down most of the time! lol
Ill get a little tree air freshner in a bit.....to bad they dont make them in AXE body spray scents....then the ladies couldnt resist me:rock:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Those are sweeet! Any mods on either of the cars?
My "mods" include::icon_redface:
Curt tow hitch
K&N panel filter
Audio system upgrades
DIY Engine ground kit

Cuddles has swift springs, magnaflow exhaust and im sure some other stuff he will chime in on! cant remember exactly.
thanks

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
HAHA! thanks....I found out recently that the "new car smell" is just the outgassing of all the chemicals in the plastic, carpet, seat foam, etc used in the new car making process!.:puke: actually pretty poisonous. I roll out with the windows down most of the time! lol
Ill get a little tree air freshner in a bit.....to bad they dont make them in AXE body spray scents....then the ladies couldnt resist me:rock:
hahaa! Im sure we could custom make an Axe freshener for you, but then the ladies would flock to the *car*... :icon_razz: hmmmmm. . .

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*****in shots! You have two of the same?

Happy Trails!! :cool:
How in de hail?! :biggrin:

Oh...wait...no, those are both not mine.

Those are sweeet! Any mods on either of the cars?
Yes please. Swift springs, magnaflow exhaust, new head unit, blacked out grille and soon the STi RSB. Mods to me, but probably not to other high dollar fancy shmancy Forester owners incude; fog lights, rear bumper cover and tweeters.

I'm so upset. At around 15k miles, I'm starting to lose that smell.

And wait a minute...you have the ground wires all upgraded on your ride?? Dude, brings some PBRs over and let's ground my ride.

·
Registered
246 Posts
ahhhh....PBR (the Peoples Beer of Richmond) Sounds good man! I just hobbled together some extra wire from my amp install and picked up some connectors.....>$10, super easy:rock:

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
Nice pics! But next time i see your ride, i wanna see some rims and not those stocker hubcaps :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice pics! But next time i see your ride, i wanna see some rims and not those stocker hubcaps :D
Awwe man:icon_frown: were all just ballin on a budget....cut him some slack:icon_biggrin: Hell be pushin 24"s before you know it!

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
haha its sall good i understand... im the same way. Just messin with ya lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awwe man:icon_frown: were all just ballin on a budget....cut him some slack:icon_biggrin: Hell be pushin 24"s before you know it!
Yeah, hence the PBR and the 40oz Highlife!

Getting taxes back sometime, I guess. They will bring me tint and tires. Bigger tires than the stock WRX tires that are on my 17" WRX rims. :Banane14:

·
Registered
246 Posts
me and mike (cuddles) had a swaybar install party and took some pics around richmond......anyone else in the surrounding RVA area pm me and lets hang out and BBQ or something!

installed my new RSB

cuddles STI bar

in my backyard before rolling out to the carwash

bath time

shiny!

testing our new swaybars on riverside dr (not near traffic of course!)

near ethyl corp

different street same place

peek-a-boo

overlooking the james river

downtown floodwall

2 foresters and 2 keens

final shot of the day

1 - 20 of 26 Posts