Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am struggling to find a way to improve the connection between my upgraded RSB(STI 04 RSB) and OEM (04 Foz XT) lateral links so far the only supplier I can find is Whiteline with their KBR16 Link bracket support kit-swaybar.

Mo_Boost supports look to be about as available as hens teeth, but they do seem to be the preferred option here.

Am I just not using the right search string here, on NASIOC and in google?

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
I have the Whiteline LLWS and the thing is BEEFY, you could probably hang the car from it. This one is a knock-off of the Mo_Boost design, those are the only ones I know of. I just couldn't justify $80 for LLWS but to each his own.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LLWS = Lateral Link W? S? please enlighten me, I'm feeling dumb asking this....

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Lateral Link Weldment Support.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
while the whitelines dont look as beefy, they sure do work. ive been running them going on 2 years now, and no problems here! not to mention, they are the cheapest option.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,792 Posts

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
541 Posts
I'm using the ixizconcept version.
I haven't seen the whiteline version in person, but it looks like $5 worth of parts from the local hardware store...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...looks like $5 worth of parts from the local hardware store...
book a cover by judge its never....

I'm taking all input right now, I too looked at the whiteline kit with skepticism when visually compared to the more solid looking ixizhood option.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT AT
90 Posts
Installed the whiteline lateral support on Saturday and somehow it tightened up the rear end better in turns. I have sti rear swaybar and mounts, kartboy endlinks, andwrx shocks with prodrive blue springs, and whiteline rear strut bar.

On sunday, installed kartboy front endlinks and steering response is better. Going to put a front strut bar to see if this helps even more,..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts