Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everybody... here is ROUND 1 of this month's FOTM voting.
Everybody gets two(2) votes, one for the Track category and one for the Dirt category. We'll be using the honour system to regulate the poll, so if you use both your votes in the same category or vote more than you're allowed your votes will not be included in the final totals.

Round 1 will run for 14 days, at which point the best of each category will faceoff in a 7-day race for the title of FOTM June 2010.

For anybody who's interested in getting some photos ahead of time, next month's theme is:
July - Location Based -- Urban Outfitters--Industrial/City life

so get out there and get those awesome factory/downtown shots ready for next month!

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
Fpan on the Carousel. Hard to beat.

But then Jwright block'd a giant mud pit... on summer tires... that gets a badass mark for the day. Bonus points for his third shot. The protruding spokes of his wheels probably did more to move him forward than the tires did!

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
956 Posts

But then Jwright block'd a giant mud pit... on summer tires... that gets a badass mark for the day. Bonus points for his third shot. The protruding spokes of his wheels probably did more to move him forward than the tires did!
They probably did...although I was surprised how well she took through the mud...hella flush FTW! :woohoo:

I don't for see me taking my car there next year though...I tore it up playing in the mud!

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For anybody who's interested in getting some photos ahead of time, next month's theme is:

July - Location Based -- Urban Outfitters--Industrial/City life

so go out and get those awesome factory/downtown shots ready for next month!

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
376 Posts

I would agree but the passenger spoiled it for me, should have photo-chopped the dead weight out of the car, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.