Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car is sick man.very impressive. Giving me the motivation to start my engine build that ive been putting off on my 07. What did this make for power with the 3576?

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Car is sick man.very impressive. Giving me the motivation to start my engine build that ive been putting off on my 07. What did this make for power with the 3576?
Appreciate it. I don't officially know what it's making just yet, but I should have it on the dyno in the next few weeks. My tuner is thinking somewhere over 600hp. I believe it. It feels much faster now than with the Dom 1.5XTR.

·
Registered
2007 FXT
9 Posts
This thing is ridiculous... ridiculously awesome haha. I bet you've caught more than a few guys off guard with it.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Haha, yeah it would probably be funny to get a picture of their reaction, rear facing camera, or something. Has anyone tried to race you yet? How'd the car handle?
I can neither confirm nor deny, but I will say after it's all said and done, they give me a wide berth.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
This thing is nuts nice work!
Thanks man. Car is currently being re-sprayed. So shoulda have a new color to show off when its done in the next few days.

Another minor update, installed a fuelab 6 micron fuel filter. Should keep the injectors nice and clog free.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts