Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder how the rally roof scoop would look on a 04 05? anyone good at photchop? lets see it

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
IMO, a roof scoop would look out of place on the Forester. A vent as shown below would be sweet.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it could be cool but i dont know if i am a fan now that i am seeing it..

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
Stick to the sun roof... :)
You mean that humongous ICBM launching gate? :D

Haha, yeah, I love the sunroof. Every single person that took a ride in the FXT digs it, even my friend who's supposedly anti-sunroof, you know the type: Mr. "I don't need a sunroof". Yeah, what a drag. I too hate warm sunlight penetrating the cabin. Who needs that? Hehehe

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
definitly keep that sunroof and not a spec c style.. now if i can get my hands on a fxt!

·
Registered
192 Posts
SKSTI said:
You mean that humongous ICBM launching gate? :D

Haha, yeah, I love the sunroof. Every single person that took a ride in the FXT digs it, even my friend who's supposedly anti-sunroof, you know the type: Mr. "I don't need a sunroof". Yeah, what a drag. I too hate warm sunlight penetrating the cabin. Who needs that? Hehehe
no sunroof putting weight up high on my cars, but i have been known to drive 15 miles to school with the stereo cranked and the windows down on days it is snowing, not when its sunny.

people look at me with disdain when i do that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts