Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Roof Rack Pictures (merged thread)

904K views 891 replies 445 participants last post by  Bflaker 
#1 ·
I could have sworn a "Roof Rack" thread already existed here, but I was unable to find one. And because I always like looking at the Roof Rack thread over at NASIOC I felt we should have one here for Foresters!

I know a lot of you out there have pictures of your Roof Racks, and they are spread out in other threads, but it would be cool to have a place to consolidate them, and where people could go to for reference or inspiration to get a rack on top of their Foz!

I will start out, need some new pictures but these are from the summer time...

Come on, post your roof racks !

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#50 ·
Mine - well , almost !!

Ski rack and a backet...

My 05 X AT looks exactly like the Red one you have - similar tint and the same OE deflector.
Been thinking about adding a roof basket - always wondered how it'd look on mine - now I can see :).

Another thing - I have a front bumper dent just above the fog lights on the passenger side - the bumper is the same OE black fibre material that you have. Any idea whats the best way to fix it ? Autobodies tell me they can paint it as its granular like - and that the ridges will still show even if they straighten it out (as its not metal).

All help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

#49 ·
Awesome !

rackage:

It's kind of odd to see green... there's about 5 feet of snow piled up on either side of my driveway now...

^^ with the wheel forks mounted to the roof rack.
I like that Grill you have there - is that a mod ? I haven't noticed any 04/05 foresters with the horizontal bar in the grill - like that look !

If a mod, where do you get that and for how much ?

#24 ·
Thanks! Glad you like it. It's a ridiculously sturdy rack. Holds set of 4 tires and wheels (and my AT2s are NOT light) with ease.

Basically it's the Yakima Load Warrior with the extension, however I got mine at Costco (Coleman brand) and got the extension on Amazon. I believe they're sold out, but here's the thread if you want to check it out:

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28182

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.