Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SOLD!
1,413 Posts
I got 3 free donuts up till now. I don't eat donuts anymore so I got 3 XL cups on my counter. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have no valid proof, but I do remember from a previous article, you stand a greater chance of winning something by ordering a medium over any other size.

And how do you Roll up the Rim? Anyone use a www.rimroller.com ?

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,091 Posts
I'll be in Edmonton in a couple of weeks. Tim's is always a mandatory daily stop. I'll see how I can do. A visit to Lee Valley is always fun, so maybe I'll invest in a rim roller.

·
Registered
01 Forester Ltd
1,078 Posts
I have a customer who won the Chev. Canyon Truck a couple of years ago ,,and when i was there working he wanted to sell it to me, i didn't have a need for it , the strange thing is i remember seeing him at the drive thru at Tims , but i'm not sure he won that day or another. Now i hardly drink Tims coffee , don't like the long line ups especially at the Roll of Rim Time .

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
I wonder why they are still giving away a Rav4, with the Toyota recalls lately. Oh well, I don't go to Tim Hors anyways. It's the Canadian version of "Rotten Ronnie's".

·
Administrator
3,190 Posts
I swear they put cocaine in Tim's coffee. Makes you want more and also want to take a big crap after having one. I suffered withdrawal when I quit with the every day coffee.

Nadeem

·
Registered
2002 Forester L
329 Posts
I have no valid proof, but I do remember from a previous article, you stand a greater chance of winning something by ordering a medium over any other size.

And how do you Roll up the Rim? Anyone use a Rimroller: the contest cup unroller! ?
rimroller.......:shake: I finish the coffee, squish the top of the cup and the rim rolls up easily. I watch people chewing the top with their teeth all the time though :huh:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Won a donut today :banana:

The cup says that there's a 1 in 9 chance of winning, and I must say the ratio's been pretty bang on for me.

I've promised myself that I'd sell the Rav if I win it, and put the money towards a Forester XT!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts