Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading out early tomorrow morning to Red Deer, Alberta(9 hour drive). This is the first time I've taken the new ride out of town. I'm also taking a day trip to Jasper as well. I will post an after trip report when I return on Saturday night. I also plan on taking some pics. along the way too, so I'll post those as well:Banane37:.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Sounds like fun, I passed through Jasper on my drive from Ottawa-Vancouver, only stopped for 30mins.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I'm back home from my summer road trip. First off, the weather co-operated better than last July when I went out to Alberta. Had a great time visiting my buddy Keith in Red Deer-lots of beer drinking on his back deck:Banane35:. As for the report on how my Forester was on the highway, it performed flawlessly. I drove for 3-4 hours at a stretch without any 'bum-rot':biggrin:. As far as gas mileage, I'm impressed. I've converted the figures into imperial mpg. as follows-28/30/34/34/36:woohoo:. I don't have a heavy foot, so that attributes to the good figures. Here's some pics I took along the way. Ooops, 2 pics loaded sideways.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip. I will give that a try.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
I see the Jasper Pizza Place in the background of one of the pics :new_multi: ....been there :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts