Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Christ what an over-priced pile of s***. Wouldn't EVER touch anything that came from that organisation...or Bradford in general for that matter !!

:mob:

That being said, I think it would suit MDG down to the ground obviously :biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 S Turbo Auto
488 Posts
gotta agree with NDS. this company are D-O-J-E-E

saggy rear end and ripply wobbly body parts. a UK interior and panel gaps that look like a TVRs.

No ta.

Nice bonnet though :biggrin:

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bloody hell. Didn't realise a few pics of a speedy looking foz would provoke such an angry response.

I think it looks great.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Another enticing description from fleabay:

Description2006 "06" Plate SUBARU FORESTER STI "LITCHFIELD" . RALLY BLUE / BLACK INTERIOR 58,000 MILES 2 OWNERS FROM NEW . FULL SERVICE HISTORY , LAST SERVICED JULY 2009 BY SUBARU . ALL BOOKS KEYS AND FOBS ARE WITH CAR .

This car is one of only around 40 cars in the Uk to this spec . Direct import from Japan (this model was never available in the UK)

It is 330bhp (0-60 4.5 secs) 6 speed gear box , Quick Rack , dump valve , Full STI and Litchfield Mods , Uprated suspension , Sports Exhaust , up-rated brakes , Air/Con , 18" alloys , Up-graded hi-fi inc Sat-Nav , Alarm and Immobiliser ,

This is a very rare car with almost no others for sale in the Uk . The performance is astonishing , this car had an amazing write up on TVs "Fifth Gear" and prompted Vicky Butler-Henderson to buy one herself and this is believed to be the actual car that she owned and another owner being the MD of Kellogs . The condition of this car inside and out has to be seen to be believed !! It has to be the finest example on the market today, anyone who has a serious interest in one will buy this car .

Dont miss the opportunity to buy one of the fastest estate cars in the world at a reasonable price !!!

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,389 Posts
The performance is astonishing , this car had an amazing write up on TVs "Fifth Gear" and prompted Vicky Butler-Henderson to buy one herself and this is believed to be the actual car that she owned and another owner being the MD of Kellogs . The condition of this car inside and out has to be seen to be believed !! It has to be the finest example on the market today, anyone who has a serious interest in one will buy this car .
Whats that got to do with the anything. Mines been parked up outside Wayne Rooneys house on more than one occasion, does that means its worth more if I see it!? I was going to say its had Penny Mallory sat in mine, but that would probably bring the price down! :crazy:

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Believed...? Surely on the V5 or is it just the last owner now...?

The one she drove from Fifth Gear was a pre-facelift I believe so "if" she bought one for herself it wasn't straight away !

·
Yorkshireman, not a DUDE!
2011 Mitsi RA Sportback SST
2,966 Posts
Christ what an over-priced pile of s***. Wouldn't EVER touch anything that came from that organisation...or Bradford in general for that matter !!

:mob:

That being said, I think it would suit MDG down to the ground obviously :biggrin:
Oi you :mob: that's my home town you are talking about :chair:

Brian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts