Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ripley's believe it or not. 2009 Rear Endlinks are in stock!

Its about damn time i agree.. In our hot little hands. Our new anxiously awaited Rear endlinks for the new 09 and up Subarus.
Sadly i forgot my camera to get some good shots but heres a preproduction picture i have for you.

Rear Endlink kits come with all the necessary spacers and hardware to fit almost every rear sway bar.
Kit price for these is 125.00

Front and Rear combo's for 210.00

IN STOCK READY TO ROCK!

www.kartboy.com

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
^^^
Not to take a sale away from Tom, but I think you will not see much improvement over stock if you do not change the Swaybars. With the bigger SB's the stock endlinks will eventually give and bend/twist. I may be wrong about my assessment but I'm sure Tom will chime in for you.

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^
Not to take a sale away from Tom, but I think you will not see much improvement over stock if you do not change the Swaybars. With the bigger SB's the stock endlinks will eventually give and bend/twist. I may be wrong about my assessment but I'm sure Tom will chime in for you.
Yup pretty much it. you will gain a little bit in response over the stock ones but nothing "huge" these are to be used in addition with a larger rear bar.

but they sure do look damn pretty :)

T

·
Oilfield Trash
2009 X AT
680 Posts
A broken Endlink is a BAD thing, I like the KB Endlinks because they are MUCH "beefier" than stock. It's mostly a "peace of mind" deal.
I got my Endlinks yesterday, drooled on them and put them in the "Subie-to-be-installed" pile.

Unclviny

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT auto-tragic
86 Posts
oh i know that Sb makes the big difference since my gc is modded to hell, but i wasn't getting sways for the xt just yet so i was curious since i bever done just links alone

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any chance we could see the old straight/ front links rounded like that? Those new ones look great!
at the moment probably not. we have a shop across the lot thats machining them for us since we dont have a C axis dual spindle lathe ( read 1.5M machine) so the price on them is a good bit more than the ones we do in house.

who knows. if i sell enough of the new style link in about 20 years i could afford one of those machines :)

Tom

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bumping this up for a Monday morning. First run of links are long gone... Lucky for you. we spent a good part of this last weekend finishing up the second run of links.

We've been getting excellent reviews on these new links. looks like a home run again from the boys at Kartboy :)

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts