Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester X 5 spd
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Jon and I have been a happy driver of a 2006 forester X MT for about 3 years. I did some research on the forums before I bought the forester (what was I thinking looking at a Honda CRV!) and I am so impressed with the vehicle. I just passed the 60,000 KM mark the other week.

I hope to share some pictures of some of my adventures with everyone but uploading them is causing some problems. I think the files are to large when I try to put them in the gallery. Maybe I will create a web album with a link to the that to view photos if that is possible. Can I insert photos directly into a thread or is that only for premium members?

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I will be a little more active user!

I am from Southern Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. If anyone else is around that area and is interested in exploring the backroads let me know!

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
Yes you can link from photobucket with a regular membership (I think you need like 10 post before it will let you).

·
Registered
2010 Sport Tech
2 Posts
Hello I am new to this Forum - just to say that I am really excited cause I am actually going to the Subaru dealer to get my brand new Forester Sport tech 2010 ! I will get back to you soon !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts