Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Mick’s my name currently driving an 03 Forester XT 170000 miles it’s my stop gap car after a rethink and selling my Golf R
Previously owned 3 wagons, a WR1 and my last one and my favourite my Version 5 Sti Type R running 340 bhp mainly geared up for tracks so after my wilderness years I am loving my stopgap Forester but I am now in love with the Litchfield STI Forester and I am currently looking at a few.
Can you all help and point me in right direction.
Seen one on FB on Subaru cars in UK and Ireland looks a good one
Has anyone on here owned this before any previous information you can help me with please
I am looking forward to a few meets this year and saying a hello to a few of you

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,981 Posts
@MickP welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts