Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RalliTEK springs for the 2019 Forester are going to be available very soon! They are expecting them around the 1st week of June. :banana:

A much needed replacement item because of the rolly-polly OE springs.

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
666 Posts
How does upgrading the springs differ from the coil over struts in terms of performance?

I am considering some other options too, but saw your other post and not quite sure the difference between the options that would improve performance. I was leaning towards the Primitive Racing package which has a modest 1.25" lift and King springs. Seems like a nice blend of improved performance and lift without using traditional spacers to lift the car. I am asuming that the spring itself is providing this lift.

2019 Forester Lift Kit - Primitive Racing

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
666 Posts
So I have an email out to Primitive for clarification, but it looks like the King springs provide 1.25" of lift and you can add lift spacers for even more lift. I am trying to get their recommendation on spacer size to get the max lift while retaining OEM geometry.

There kit does offer some parts to correct the geometry afte lifting the care. Does the lift kit you installed come with those parts to correct the geometry???

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh heavens, the shop that installed the lift wants $1,200 to install the Rallitek springs, including new alignment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts