Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went out to put my crossbars on yesterday at work and noticed that the left bolt cover was missing from my spoiler...I really doubt it just popped off so who the @#[email protected]# would take it off! I went to lunch and parked in a parking deck yesterday afternoon but didn't notice if it was missing. So peeved! Thank God for duct tape, right!

Can anyone help me here with a part number (might be a longshot) or any vendors have a spare laying around?

Here are some pics of the horrific happening shot yesterday evening when I noticed (sorry for the lousy crackberry shots):

·
Premium Member
2014 328i xDrive Wagon 8 spd Auto
2,039 Posts
People will take anything.......

When I was in the canoe club and living on base I had someone steal the rubber doughnut rear exhaust hanger off my 1970 English Ford. In the barracks parking lot no less.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
There is a chance that they're the same bolt covers that the Impreza Wagon spoiler uses... I remember them from when I installed the spoiler on my sister's car.

Oh, and FYI they ONLY came on the MY08 FSXT spoiler with the brake light as mine doesn't have those caps... but mine is the accessory one for the MY07

·
2008 SG Model D
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, didn't think it was the same but maybe. I don't remember how I installed the spoiler on my '04...guess that didn't have the caps/covers.

I will have to give Jackie a call today about the part ;)

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
It is an 08 only part, and a very limited one at that. It is one of those things that will either be $1.20, or $35. Since it is color matched, it might not be cheap.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
That sucks ! Kids will take anything . I had a set of chrome tire valves stolen at the mall one day. I just run the plain janes now and don't bother. I am a little suprised someone would look over the spoiler to take this tab out .

Oh, and FYI they ONLY came on the MY08 FSXT spoiler with the brake light as mine doesn't have those caps... but mine is the accessory one for the MY07
Darn ! I was reading this thread and thinking, this could be a way to mount a huge rear wing for the track (I'm for real). But alas, I have an 07.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
That sucks ! Kids will take anything . I had a set of chrome tire valves stolen at the mall one day. I just run the plain janes now and don't bother.
Yeah, I had some kids in a service area off I90 in NY steal one of my four gold valve caps on my way to WBM'09... I stopped to check tire pressures when I got there and was like ***! It was on there when I checked the pressures before leaving and that was my only stop enroute to Massachusetts.

·
Vendor
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited High Torque CVT
1,002 Posts
Ok, here are the numbers...

96075SA010**
96075SA000**

** = Color Code

For instance, WRB would be 96075SA010PG.

Thanks!
Jackie

·
2008 SG Model D
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, here are the numbers...

96075SA010**
96075SA000**

** = Color Code

For instance, WRB would be 96075SA010PG.

Thanks!
Jackie
Thanks again for helping me out! Could you let us know which is passenger side and which is driver side? Can't wait to get my part so I can feel normal again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts