Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new shocks (struts) please advise on a nice set of firm struts such as KYB's. i believe Monroe Sensastruts are a soft ride. advise otherwise??

also does someone make an antisway bar for the front and rear? i prefer a stiffer flatter ride. just installed new Michelin Hydro edge tires and they are SENSATIONAL!

thanks

Hank of California:cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thinking it's time too as I have nearly 99,000 also. My only experience with strut replacement to date has been KYB's on a Legacy - I really liked them. Interested to see what other opinions there are here for the Forester.

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
KYB GR-2 are a great cheap strut

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
Forester9886 had them installed on his 98, theres a thread somewhere around here...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
This is on my to do list this month as well. I will be getting the GR2's as I love them on my Impreza. I'm going to put some WRX wagon springs in at the same time and see how dramatic the difference is :)

·
Asphalt Surfers Unlimited
2004 Forester XT
742 Posts
lckt13 said:
I need new shocks (struts) please advise on a nice set of firm struts such as KYB's. i believe Monroe Sensastruts are a soft ride. advise otherwise??

also does someone make an antisway bar for the front and rear? i prefer a stiffer flatter ride. just installed new Michelin Hydro edge tires and they are SENSATIONAL!

thanks

Hank of California:cool:
Whiteline makes sway bars to fit your model.

What year is your Forester?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts