Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make some You tube videos to better help my customers at the Subaru dealership I work at and would like some recommendations for what people might want to see. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't really have a specific suggestion but I like videos where they walk you through all the features and show you driving the car. I also think any video should mention some weaknesses of the car. Otherwise it doesn't seem realistic.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would focus on videos for people that already have Subarus and not pre-purchase comparisons and reviews. There are dozens of review videos as well as comparisons comparing everything to everything else and new options would get lost.

After just buying a Forester, I think the best video would be one that goes through the details of how the systems work. All vehicles have taken a huge leap in technology in the past 5 years or so and new owners have no clue of the potential of their new vehicles and how to use all the features.

The challenge will be to create videos that cover the features on a given trim level without overwhelming the people with basic vehicles with all of the frills of the top trim levels.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't really have a specific suggestion but I like videos where they walk you through all the features and show you driving the car. I also think any video should mention some weaknesses of the car. Otherwise it doesn't seem realistic.
To expand on your idea, It would be interesting to see comparison videos that ONLY discussed the weaknesses. As you imply, there are a bunch of reviews that talk about the strengths of vehicles. How about one that tallies up the shortcomings of each option. The Rav4 stinks because..., the Escape will let you down if..., the CX5 doesn't have enough of ...., the Forester ???. - Perhaps the Forester could be the comparison vehicle for the rest of the group.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts