Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester Touring Automatic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished my first week with my 2018 Subaru Forester Touring. I am hoping that it will be a good car. It has been fun so far. I have a few questions. Can anyone help me with the following:

1. Recommendations for cellphone holders. I don't want to use anything that might damage the interior. I had one for my Jeep Commander that stick into the electronic outlet, but that does not fit well for the Forester. I am thinking of getting something that fits in the cup holder. Any thoughts?

2. Any recommendations for cellphone apps? Also, what exactly does the Harmon Kardon AHA app do? It seems to have a music channel. Is that all?

3. Recommendations for tie-down straps for interior rear cargo? I would like to be able to cinch the cargo down so it doesn't slide and roll all over the place.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,627 Posts
Subaru sells several cargo net "accessories" which do a good job of preventing items from sliding around. You have the choice of one directly behind the rear seat, one directly in front of the tailgate, or a pair on each side. Because I often transport my dog, I have just the pair on each side but I don't see any reason why you couldn't have all four.

Shop 2018 Subaru Forester Comfort and Convenience Accessories

1 - 4 of 4 Posts