Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester L 5 speed Manual... For now
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a head gasket job on my FOZ. However when I put the engine back in and started her up, im getting a code for P0444. are there any common things that i may be missing or forgetting about? Also when im fueling up it will constantly stop the pump. could these be related?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,946 Posts
@Fozziebros. take a look at the link below. I'm going to guess it can be causing your fueling issue. :confused:

P0444 SUBARU - Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Open
Possible causes:
• Faulty Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Purge Solenoid Control
• Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Purge Solenoid Control harness is open or shorted
• Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Purge Solenoid Control circuit poor electrical connection
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts