Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got pics of them installed. evo mr recaros. best seats ever. great support even for a big guy, 6foot, 265lbs and not too tight. only problem is no airbags so you either get the light or you fix it with a resistor.
im using sparco wrx bases with 1inch square tubing to raise them up a bit since they sit VERY low. crappy pic since it started raining but here ya go

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mitsu seats in a Scooby... Blasphemy!
anyone who has sat in them will understand why i did it, not to mention if subaru put recaros in their seats to begin with i wouldn't have had to swap.

not sure about the sparco slider. I am using the sparco bases with the stock mistu recaro sliders

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
nice mr seats! seats are one of the best mods for our cars, the stockers are a joke! ive always wanted a pair of evo8 ssl recaros. maybe one day!

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Love it ! Pics of the base and the spacers ? These would make amazing track seats, I can feel myself moving around in teh stockers. What's the going price on a set of these ?

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it ! Pics of the base and the spacers ? These would make amazing track seats, I can feel myself moving around in teh stockers. What's the going price on a set of these ?
well I paid 900 for mine for the pair, plus 100 for the bases(which is a steal they go for 135 each new) plus ~$40 in square tubing, nuts bolts washers...These were in like 9.5/10 condition. I sold my old recaros which were the leather version which were maybe a 7/10 condition with wedge engineering bases for 850$ a year and a half ago

You can definatley find the older style evo recaros(like these )which aren't as nice looking but still probably a lot more supportive than almost any subaru seat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts