Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Automatic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I just picked up my first Foz ('03 X) a couple weeks ago and am ab to start modding it a bit. I'm looking to do a disk brake conversion to my rear drums.

I'm trying to gather information on what all I'll need and what the best route (cost effective if possible) would be to go about this.

I also though originally that I'd need new rear knuckles from an XS (since they came equipped with rear disks) but when I asked my local dealership to compare part numbers for the X knuckles and XS knuckles, the panumber was the same. It doesn't make much sense to me...

If anyone on here has done this before, I'd greatly appreciate as much information as you have on what all parts I'll need, best route to take while doing this and any little tricks that may be involve to make this easier. Thanks.

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Automatic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
longer brake lines for lift?

Hey guys,

So I'm looking into lifting my '03 Foz 3". I was told that I should look into getting longer brake lines, especially for the fronts.

Anyone with a 3" lift have any issues with the stock ones not being long enough?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts