Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 forester cvt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a few rattles and squeaks in my 14. Nothing real bad. Just slightly annoying. And the really strange thing is they seem to come and go. Rattles I first heard are no longer there but have been replaced by new ones. Kind of hard to take it back for service under these circumstances. Anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
286 Posts
I have had a few rattles and squeaks in my 14. Nothing real bad. Just slightly annoying. And the really strange thing is they seem to come and go. Rattles I first heard are no longer there but have been replaced by new ones. Kind of hard to take it back for service under these circumstances. Anyone else experienced this?
Yep, same here. They seem to be somewhat dependent on temperature. They all come and go......thankfully mostly go for now at least. So far they have not bothered me enough to take it in.

·
Registered
2014 Forester Touring CVT
86 Posts
The only rattle that I had in my car ended up being the back row middle seat belt. The plastic on the connector was rattling against the plastic shell on the ceiling. I asked my fiancee to crochet a little "sock" to cover the plastic on the belt and now it doesn't rattle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts