Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
361 - 376 of 376 Posts
I got a question though, actually two, 1) do you like your rally armors any better than stock mudflaps? and 2) Now that you've bean running UELs for a while, what are your thoughts? any problems you've had with em?

Discussion starter · #362 ·
I got a question though, actually two, 1) do you like your rally armors any better than stock mudflaps? and 2) Now that you've bean running UELs for a while, what are your thoughts? any problems you've had with em?
1.) Love Rally Armors, and it seems that so do most other people. They give a nice contrast when they're clean, and they do a great job at being mudflaps while looking cool. Only thing that bothers me, is that the forester ones are specifically super long, so now that I'm lowered, even after drilling new holes in them and raising them an inch, they scrape everywhere. But that's low life. haha

2.) no issues with uel's. No check engines, no nothing. Get them. No questions asked.

That's be sweet, I kinda wanna get a glass pack for my cat pipe and put it in place of the resonator and put a smaller (louder) muffler to replace mine with, and UELs of course

Discussion starter · #371 ·
Dang, I've been struggling. Keep getting that misfire...I replaced entire ignition system. I got a used coil pack, so maybe I'm thinking I'll fork a new one. If that doesn't do it, I'm thinking I got a burnt valve or an injector is clogged or something. who knows. Annoying.

also need to replace driver's side front axle and need new radiator. yay for old car problems

New parts are the way to go with stuff like that. As far as a valve Id do a compression test and compare it to the other cylinders, you never ran the engine with the headers off when you swapped em did you?

Discussion starter · #376 ·
Soooo whatever happened to the infamous RallyFozz?
I think life happened...? Haha - Working and going to school full time leaves me with little time to care about my car honestly. It's still running (not so well), but kicking. Think I got a fat exhaust leak in the exhaust mani and need new diff bushings. Still looks the same, just haven't had money or time to put into it. Transitioned into my own home, so paying rent and bills trumps the car, and whatever I've got left over usually goes to food and my attempting to have fun with friends. Minimum wage tends to not spread very far..

361 - 376 of 376 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.