Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT Touring
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my 2016. I took off my Rally Innovations light bar. It's in good shape, but there is rust on the parts that mount underneath the car. The powdercoated part of the bar has no rust on it, but it isn't as dark black as it once was. All the hardware is there, but it's a bit dirty. I've attached a pic of it on my car in December and a pic of it disassembled on the floor of my garage (it looks kinda sad, doesn't it). Note that it won't fit on a non-turbo forester. I want $40 for the bar kit.

Also, you will notice that it has a beautiful LED light bar mounted. That's a Rigid Industries 92031 SR-Series White 20" Spot/Flood Combo LED. I might be selling it. It retails for $500, but the wiring harness is cut (note that the light has a plug on the back that is NOT cut. you would only need to get a new harness for connecting to the battery). That LED bar is freaking epic. I really don't want to sell it, but it won't mount on my new Cherokee because it has those stupid radar things on the front. There just isn't room for a nice LED bar. It kind of ticks me off.

I'd really rather not try to ship anything, so someone in the Baltimore/DC metro area would be best.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Touring CVT
173 Posts
I have a lightbar on my Cherokee... with sensors in the bumper. Location is very important but it can be done.... mines a 2016. You need someone willing to lay on their back to check the lightbar position while you put in gear lol someone that trusts you....

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Touring CVT
173 Posts
The lightbar mount is one of the front plate mount one but had it done at a shop. I wanted it to be solid so they dropped the bumper and beefed up the backend a bit. There have been others that drilled though the bumper but with the sensors I didnt want to take the chance. The lightbar is just an Auxbeam but its the cross series with DRL. I used a Pilot wireless control under the hood so I didn't have to go through the firewall. I use homelink buttons 1 for DRL and 3 for spotlight off road mode (had to program them with the Pilot remote, not a big deal). I put 255/65r17 BFG KO2's on for rubber so it looks a bit more aggressive :)

Thanks for the compliment on the Jeep!

·
Registered
2017 XT Auto
42 Posts
Interested in the light bar as well. Would be coming from NOVA so could meet for pick up. Sorry Pursuit :)

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT Touring
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still available. I discovered that two of the bolts are missing. They are the two bolts that attach behind the grill. They aren't anything fancy or difficult to replace at a normal hardware store, but I did want to make sure to mention it.

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT Limited AT
385 Posts
What trailer are you pulling in your first post? Assuming it's a camper? Curious to know, worse case send me the info by PM.

Good luck with your sale on the lightbar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.