Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking to get a set of Rally Armour UR mud flaps - anyone know of any shipping deals going on (with RA or Canadian distributors)?

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,727 Posts
I bought mine through a distributor out of Winnipeg(Fast Toys Performance). At that time they were just 1 of 2 distributors here in Canada(1 in Ontario). Recently I was on the Rally Armor site and they have way more spread out across the country. Just click on the link and see which one is closest to you. By the way, they are well worth the cost as they keep the side of my Fozzy way more cleaner than with the OEM splash guards.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - saw the link and have an email off to a dealer to see what the shipping is like.

Cheers - Steve

I bought mine through a distributor out of Winnipeg(Fast Toys Performance). At that time they were just 1 of 2 distributors here in Canada(1 in Ontario). Recently I was on the Rally Armor site and they have way more spread out across the country. Just click on the link and see which one is closest to you. By the way, they are well worth the cost as they keep the side of my Fozzy way more cleaner than with the OEM splash guards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts