Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They make great products.They are extremely durable. Ingenious design because of their over sized nature they keep the vehicle very clean. I run stock wheels and tires to a very aggressive offset set up. Basically they work well and look good.

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Yep, I love them too. Had them on the SG, have a set of universal's that I need to fit to the 'beca, and am "patiently" waiting for the SF's. Great product, great people too. Definately an worthwhile investment to keep your paint safe.

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT Touring
944 Posts
I have a set on my MY10 FXT, think that they look awesome, made/designed very well and function exactly as they should. I do find that I have to check the screws and tighten them down.

Dave

·
Registered
2018 Forester 2.0i N/A CVT
87 Posts
LS
Today i ve mounted the RA mud flaps which i have received this week from USA. Excellent quality and easy to mount.

best regards from NL
Wim

·
Registered
2001 S Premium
228 Posts
Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone had word of the SF flaps?

EDIT - OMG they are finally out!
I have them, and have had them on the car since february.

Love them, awesome mod and get rid of those crappt oem abs mud guards

·
Registered
2001 Foretster S EJ dual range w/ 1.59 low
157 Posts
go with the universal flaps, unless u really really want the glossy finish

·
Registered
2001 Forester S 5MT
826 Posts
Just put the UR flaps on my SF this past Monday. I'll post pics soon. Just one piece of advice before you install: make sure your stock fittings are in one piece and that you can reuse the one stock bolt on the front flaps. Mine was toast, but I was able to substitute a self-tapping-type license mounting screw on both sides. Otherwise, they went on very easily with the wheels off.

·
Registered
2011 2.5XT Touring
71 Posts
I haven't submitted an order for a Forester yet as I'm still getting everything lined up. Would the wheel arch kit (moldings) on the 2011 2.5xt touring prevent me from installing the rally armor mudflaps?

Thanks,

BW

·
Registered
2003 forester s turbo Manual
578 Posts
Mine arrived today and I managed to get the back 2 on before it went dark. My SF is standard height (at the moment :icon_wink:) and they still hang pretty close to the ground, I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Touring 5M
447 Posts
bwgp07, the wheel arch kit will not interfere with the mudflap.

Matt, You cannot adjust the mud flap other then drilling new hole for the new location you want them installed.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts