Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
04 XT
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was around 5200 miles round trip in 6 days.

This was at the crater in arizona

old cars abandoned off route 66.

Completely different from north carolina's landscape!

tired of driving

hoover dam

sema in las vegas

that'll do for now.
We were in vegas for 2 days, the rest was driving.

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Cool road trip and great pics! I'd love to make that one to Vegas. I'll be doing Nashville to Salt Lake City next month, can't wait.

·
Registered
04 XT
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool road trip and great pics! I'd love to make that one to Vegas. I'll be doing Nashville to Salt Lake City next month, can't wait.
Still a very long trip! tenn was definatly the longest state I had to drive through. Nashville is near the middle right?

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT sports
102 Posts
nice pics. 5200 miles in 6 days is quite a drive.

highly recommend the crater (meteor) to anyone driving through.

·
Registered
2015 VW Golf R (AWD!) DSG (Automated Manual)
2,199 Posts
Ah man, just saw this. Next time, maybe we should make it a convoy of black XTs! I've always wanted to do that...but don't think I could do that with 2 kids! (Plus the wife requires the 'more comfortable' minivan for the long trips).

Thanks for sharing. And yeah, the 'tired of driving' was funny!

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
Haha looks like fun! The pic of you in the crashed car made me laugh :D
i looked at pictures saw the car buried and keep going, then saw this and was like ***, went back and saw him in the car, i guess i would be a bad EMT, scene is all clear.............lol

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Still a very long trip! tenn was definatly the longest state I had to drive through. Nashville is near the middle right?
Yeah, it's actually quicker for me to drive from Nashville to Canada than it is to drive from one side of the state to the other. Haha.

Ah man, just saw this. Next time, maybe we should make it a convoy of black XTs!
I'll catch up when you come through Nashville!

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
i looked at pictures saw the car buried and keep going, then saw this and was like ***, went back and saw him in the car, i guess i would be a bad EMT, scene is all clear.............lol
:lol: this post totally made my morning though...

Great pictures though! I love seeing road trip pictures. I'm going to have my girlfriend document our trip to Florida and back in February.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts