Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT MT
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rain tomorrow! Yay! Moose might have a chance the against the guys on Hoosier slicks. Maybe they won't even show up to the event. :cross fingers:

AWD>FR

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT MT
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the magic forester

no rain :x i was really looking forward to watching the Hoosier guys do donuts!:Banane49:

I think Moose was the fastest of the street tire boys in my class. After my round, a guy who co-drives a Shelby Cobra stopped by commented on Moose's deceptive speed. He called Moose a "magic forester" and liked the whole stealth thang. Needless to say, he made my day even if it didn't rain. :cool:

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Glad to hear that!! Congratulations!!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,456 Posts
Where was this? It wasn't raining? It's been pouring here non-stop since last night... we would've been happy to allocate some of our rain to your event! :wink:

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT MT
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pleiad7 said:
Where was this? It wasn't raining? It's been pouring here non-stop since last night... we would've been happy to allocate some of our rain to your event! :wink:
Thanks.:grin: The AWD guys were all doing their rain dances, too.

It's was at the Oakland Coliseum. I was watching the clouds the WHOLE time waiting for at least a drop. There was a bit of a puddle there but it was after the timing lights...

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT MT
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty good results...if only Moose had Hoosiers

Well I was 5 overall in ESP out of 10 cars in that class. The 4 faster than me had race rubber and the 5 slower than me had street tires. Moose is faster than this but I can't drive her to her limits. As my driving improves, I know I'll catch up to a few of the guys on race rubber.
Here is the link: Click on ESP or scroll down

I'm pretty happy with the results.:clap1:

anybody want to donate some Hoosiers? How about if I throw a HUGE "Subaruforester.org" decal on Moose?:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts