Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,224 Posts
HA HA :raspberry: awsome Sir!
Thanks again for the shroud! I cleaned it up and gave it a fresh touch up with some high temp black paint. It has been curing in the basement ready to go on!:biggrin:

very expensive in comparison. very nice stuff but as much as i love supporting forester vendors local still trumps forester. then again i might now have any other options
Subtle Solutions makes good stuff :icon_wink: I did manage to pick mine up a little cheaper b/c it was used, though. Just adds to the rest of my Subtle bits:biggrin:

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
very expensive in comparison. very nice stuff but as much as i love supporting forester vendors local still trumps forester. then again i might now have any other options
Pick up another product (combo package) and I'll hook you up! This goes for anyone else too.

Don't be afraid to PM/Email me if you would like to work out a deal. I'm usually cool with cutting guys deals if they get a few items at once.

Compare the coverage of the zero sports one to our Subtle Solutions version. Ours goes back at least 1" farther towards the engine bay and is precisely cut around the stock radiator details.

Subtle Solutions

Remember....

FREE SHIPPING on all of our products for customers who live within the Lower 48 States. If you live outside of this region and you would like a shipping quote, please contact us at: [email protected]. Please be sure to include your shipping address and the products you are interested in purchasing within the email.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts