Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been researching lift kits and was pretty set on the adf kit, when i saw this one by raceland. any thoughts? seems to include everything that everyone else has but for half the price. 🤔

edit-
so i cant post links because this is my first post...but its a 2 inch lift with multi link spacers for 299. which is half what adf, lp, subtle charges.

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
My personal choice would be a lift that incorporated springs with an increased rate, as well as the neccessary spacers and multilink

·
Administrator
15,348 Posts
@bpark what's the point of having 2" in the front and only 0.5" in the rear; seems very odd to me? Unless they mean 2.5" in the rear and it's just badly worded.

"The Raceland Crosstrek lift kit will achieve a full two inches of lift in the front while adding an additional ½ inch in the rear for extra load and passengers "

This is the first I've heard of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Makingforestergreatagain agreed. my original plan was the adf lift with king springs. but i could get the raceland kit with the springs for the same price as just the lift.

i might still opt for the adf lift and eventually buy king springs later on but the price is making me reconsider.

@Kevin lol yeah its definitely poorly worded. i had to read it a couple times but i think its a 2.5 inch rear lift.

from the looks of the raceland kit, would i need anything else for it? the multilink spacers should recenter the rear wheels right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts