Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,859 Posts
$119 at Walmart for the tires. $50 for the wheel on eBay.
Check which section this was posted in... :wink2:

I would rather pay a little more and go to Discount Tire if that means I can avoid Wal-Mart. Discount Tire generally has better employees and service... I believe they also price match competitors.

·
Registered
08 xt sports 6sp
1,024 Posts
" the only thing in my life that was ever easier than i thought it would be ... is becoming a crabby old man"
~lox

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,110 Posts
I would rather pay a little more and go to Discount Tire if that means I can avoid Wal-Mart. Discount Tire generally has better employees and service... I believe they also price match competitors.
+1 for Discount Tire and their America's Tire franchises. They've always price-matched for us if other stores had the same tire cheaper, and their customer service is the best I've seen in the business - online and in their brick-and-mortar stores. Just a few months ago my hubby got a killer deal on a set of Yokohama YK850's because they found that they didn't have his first choice of tires (Kumho Ecsta ASX) in stock, so they offered us the Yokos at the much lower Kumho price! :eek: :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts