Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Ive got a 07 forester non-turbo and i want to lower it. I can get some eibach pro springs for a good deal, but i was wondering if wrx/sti springs are applicable or worth wondering about? Also wondering if anyones used this eibach kit? I dont have too much money to spend so i want the best product for my dollar. If you can help at all that would be great.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
If you want to use your current shocks, throw on some Swift Springs and call it a day. If you want to get fancy, throw on an STi rear sway bar (and mounts), Kartboy endlinks, Kartboy subframe bolts, and Whiteline lateral link weldment support tabs.

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
You want to use impreza springs with impreza struts. The only really good lowering spring choice that works correctly on forester struts are the forester swift sport springs.

The best bang for the buck choice would be to pickup some wrx or sti take off suspension (the entire assembly, spring, strut, tophat etc). If you get sedan parts, wagon rear springs will prevent the "butt sag" look (I picked up sedan take offs and then just swapped wagon springs on the rear).

Which eibach kit are you looking at? The STI prokit is good, but you need to pair them with some sti struts or d-specs or similar.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Hi,
Ive got a 07 forester non-turbo and i want to lower it. I can get some eibach pro springs for a good deal, but i was wondering if wrx/sti springs are applicable or worth wondering about? Also wondering if anyones used this eibach kit? I dont have too much money to spend so i want the best product for my dollar. If you can help at all that would be great.
Thanks
STi rear swaybar, WRX wagon take-offs (strut/springs), and you'll be set for a while. I'm riding on WRX wagon struts with Prodrive WRX lowering springs. Can't go over a speed bump without scraping sometimes, but I can corner like it's on rails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts