Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS 4EAT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all. My name is Henry and I own a 2003 Forester XS that I like to toy with. I also own a 2008 WRX (that my wife doesn't like me using). I am Service Manager in a Montreal Subaru dealer and I just love the brand.
I've included pictures of my toy, that I intend to play with much more in the near future.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you decided to join the group. As to posting pictures or links. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

'07 FSXT MODding Journal
'03 X MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 Forester XT
14,779 Posts
Welcome to the board. We already have quite a bit of expertise here...I'm sure you will add to it. :new_multi:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,825 Posts
Welcome Henry, glad you found us.

Yes indeed, we hope you bring a wealth of knowledge and insight to the forum as a Service Manager and Subaru enthusiast. We have had 3-4 new members join up in the last month or two from Montreal. Maybe you could post something in the Canada Forum as well, maybe start a Montreal thread:icon_idea:

Hopefully you will find someone looking for service and can provide them with the right stuff.

I'll assume you're going to be active on the forum, so you might want to add your vehicle info to a Signature. Just click on your Quick Links and Edit Signature, add information like year/model/transmission, then it will show up every time you post, avoiding those questions of what year do you have(?) is it automatic or manual(?) You know the type of questions you have to ask of customers over the phone.

Enjoy
Cheers

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Auto
947 Posts
Welcome from New Brunswick. Good to have someone who works for a Canadian Subaru dealer on here. Will add to the many other knowledgeable Subaru fanatics on here.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS 4EAT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome

Thank you all for the welcome. More pics of My Forester will be following soon. I was thinking of changing the color scheme again. Leaving the black strip on the hood but adding the lower portion below the handles following the line of the front flare on the fender into the 2 bumpers to match the strip on the hood with an orange pin stripe to define the 2 colors. Tell me what you think.

Thanks again for the welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts