Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question for those of you with rear facing car seats. What do you use to protect the back of your seats? My 1 yr old is still rear facing and her feet are now kicking the back of my new seat. Was wondering if there was anything good to protect it from her snow boots.

Thanks

·
Registered
1998 Forester
95 Posts
Have a question for those of you with rear facing car seats. What do you use to protect the back of your seats? My 1 yr old is still rear facing and her feet are now kicking the back of my new seat. Was wondering if there was anything good to protect it from her snow boots.

Thanks
rear facing would be facing the back seat wouldn't it :confused:
either way i use some cheap black seat covers to keep my seats clean, and hide the lovely mulit-coloured interior :puke:
either that or plastic bags over the boots :biggrin:

·
Registered
2009 X
89 Posts
Maybe get one of those plastic sheets that you cut to fit for the trunks of cars, cut it to fit the seat back and punch two holes in the top use the head rest posts through the holes to secure it in place..... just an idea. I just turned my rear facing sear around this weekend :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
After a year shouldn't they be forward facing?

Its not a "time" thing anymore its by weight, which makes more sense since we all grow at different rates. Safety experts now say to keep them rear facing as long as possible, its safer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts