Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Nice to see you let your friend drive your car. Looks like he took it real slow and easy, compared to his run in the WRX.:N_poke:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Looks like a great time. I noticed your friend's ST-i has some squeeky/squeely brakes.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Looks like a great time. I noticed your friend's ST-i has some squeeky/squeely brakes.
I think if you ran in that sort of dust, yours would squeal too! :biggrin:

Nice vid, Dempsey, looks like a fun time. Did you guys compile your own pace notes?

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think if you ran in that sort of dust, yours would squeal too! :biggrin:

Nice vid, Dempsey, looks like a fun time. Did you guys compile your own pace notes?
Haha yea we were making fun of him for those brakes although mine did it too :lol:

Um as for pacenotes. That was a stage in the North Nevada Rally back in June so he had those notes from back then. Probably the scariest experience of my life occurred in the back seat of his STI.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
Haha yea we were making fun of him for those brakes although mine did it too :lol:

Um as for pacenotes. That was a stage in the North Nevada Rally back in June so he had those notes from back then. Probably the scariest experience of my life occurred in the back seat of his STI.
O'Rlly? :crazy: Sounds dirty like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts