Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1985 GL SE Wagon 4WD
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so my sister just got a puppy as her late christmas present. BUT she doesnt know wat to name him. i suggested something subaru related :icon_biggrin: such as Legacy etc...u think u guys can help us out here? thanx.

Buddy

·
Registered
:(
495 Posts
For labs I love the names Gunnar or Winston. I used to train and work at a kennel and those two names have always stuck in my mind... while Gunnar was a German Shorthair Pointer and Winston was a Chocolate Lab, they all seem like "gun" dog names for obvious reasons...lol

·
Casper reincarnated
2,272 Posts
hmm my mom suggested Suby. wat do u guys think?
Sounds good to me.

:icon_wink: :icon_wink: :biggrin:

My username came from that and the fact that I'm in Australia so I wanted something to reflect that too, so I added "roo" from Kangaroo.

:woohoo: way to go.

P.S. I used to own a male Black Lab (Illiokai Rory O'Connor - kennel name) and a female Golden Lab (Lyndalvale Kirra - kennel name) until Aug & Nov 2008 respectively.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
132 Posts
I always like it when a dog has a "real" name, like Frank, Wayne, Earl etc...
nice. anything Subaru related?
And, now we are back to "Leone". Subaru related and a "real" name....Cool.

Just pronounce it like the more common name Leon (has the same meaning as Leone), and you'll have the coolest dog at the park.

·
Registered
1985 GL SE Wagon 4WD
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good to me.

:icon_wink: :icon_wink: :biggrin:

My username came from that and the fact that I'm in Australia so I wanted something to reflect that too, so I added "roo" from Kangaroo.

:woohoo: way to go.

P.S. I used to own a male Black Lab (Illiokai Rory O'Connor - kennel name) and a female Golden Lab (Lyndalvale Kirra - kennel name) until Aug & Nov 2008 respectively.
so far looks like Suby is gon win here....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts