Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
I hope your photographer was wearing his wetsuit:biggrin:. Great pics:banana:.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Was that on Todd or Llano Road? We took some pics on Wednesday, but it was way too deep then to even attempt a crossing: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/storm-flood-pics-67430/

Yesterday the water had actually receded enough that we could make the trip from Seb-town to Trader Joes on Santa Rosa Ave via Todd Rd. There were still several flooded sections, but nothing Subed couldn't handle. I just worry about my short ram intake...

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
Very nice pics. Cool videos :biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
That is a GoPro camera on his hood. It looks like its facing toward the driver... so that should be some interesting video to say the least.

ps. nice pics :)

How do you have the gopro stuck on? Did you get the auto mount or are you using one of the sticky pads? (I have yet to even use the sticky pads for a helmet, they seem sketchy.)

·
Registered
2005 FXT 5spd
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you have the gopro stuck on? Did you get the auto mount or are you using one of the sticky pads? (I have yet to even use the sticky pads for a helmet, they seem sketchy.)
I used the suction pad for the go pro camera It actually held up very well. My buddy has the footage from that camera and I cant get a hold of it yet! When I do ill post it.

·
Registered
2005 FXT 5spd
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was that on Todd or Llano Road? We took some pics on Wednesday, but it was way too deep then to even attempt a crossing: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/storm-flood-pics-67430/

Yesterday the water had actually receded enough that we could make the trip from Seb-town to Trader Joes on Santa Rosa Ave via Todd Rd. There were still several flooded sections, but nothing Subed couldn't handle. I just worry about my short ram intake...
haha yea I was kinda sketched out about my short ram too but I didn't have any problems. The Video was taken over off stony point on scenic rd, soo if you came from todd rd you'd go right on stony point and then right on scenic and it down the rd aways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts