Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a local is selling these: FS: MB Weapons Gunmetal 17x8 - $800 - NASIOC and I'm wondering if they'd go well with the foz. I've been wanting some wheels I could go 245 with and they got my attention. I love the RKs but I'm thinking that the wheel design and gunmetal might look nice on my forester. Here are a few pictures to play with as well as some with the wheels. What do you guys think?

My foz:

and CraigB's Forester with some:

It's tough finding these wheels with a side shot of the car. If there's anything else you need let me know. Thanks! :biggrin:

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
$800? Seriously? I mean I know these are JDM wheels brought in by Discount Tires and the tires are only 1k old, but those rims should have depreciated some.. it's $400 new for the rims, which are discontinued, but still.

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT (former)
2,485 Posts
$800? Seriously? I mean I know these are JDM wheels brought in by Discount Tires and the tires are only 1k old, but those rims should have depreciated some.. it's $400 new for the rims, which are discontinued, but still.
The rims aren't discontinued... you can buy them for $490 shipped on discounttiredirect right now. The tires are about $600 new.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
Oh whoops I guess when they disappeared last time I thought they were discontinuing it like they did with some of the other MBs. Hmm and the prices went up... well I guess $800 is fair at this price point then.. but I don't know.. I don't like that look that much.

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
one of the first things I did was get a straight side shot of our foz, just so I can throw on different rims in ps to see what they look like..

gets lots of :shake: from my wife but I can live with that. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.