Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Very nice looking. Kinda reminds me of the GT.......only sexier.

They should retire the 911 body style. While I know it has undergone several changes over the multitude of years it is still relatively the same. I know, I know......."If it ain't broke, don't fix it", and it is a proven winner but dang that thing has been around forever. I used to love my black 930S, but that too had to go to someone else.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
What is up with the wheels? It looks like it has the aero covers that the started putting on F1 cars.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Electrical motors in there, gotta keep them covered.

Stan

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Gotcha, OK read a little and it seems pretty sick! I think the most telling and most overlooked part of the car is it has a high revving V8. This could be a huge shake up in the Porsche world if/when it is put into the 911. I guess Porsche saw what Audi and BMW did with their 4.0L V8's and decided to compete.

·
Premium Member
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Isn't Porsche = Audi = VW = Bugatti?

Stan

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Isn't Porsche = Audi = VW = Bugatti?
Not really, Porsche and Audi/VW worked on a joint SUV project which all offered under different names. They also will spread out the engineering a bit between the companies however there are no real parts or platform carry overs. Porsche is a relatively small company in comparison to others.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Wow, Porsche went from 50% ownership to VW AG purchasing them. I guess 10,000,000,000 eur in debt tends to make you pretty desperate. I intentionally typed out the debt to show how much it was.

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
...I guess 10,000,000,000 eur in debt tends to make you pretty desperate. I intentionally typed out the debt to show how much it was.

So 10 billion Euro = what like 1 trillion US bucks now? hehe.

Nice car.

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
I don't know if it's just me, but I LOVE the green striping in the interior.

·
Premium Member
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree, the styling of this car is sick. Gorgeous car.

Stan

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Very nice looking. Kinda reminds me of the GT.......only sexier.
Yup. The very first thought that came to mind. The lines are a reminiscence of the GT.

I'm excited and anticipate of this approach. Another one I'm keeping an eye on is the rumored hybrid Evo.

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
It almost makes me want to somehow do that (with green) to the interoir of my Fozzie when I get it! The middle arm rest/ idk-what-to-call-it part is very nice too.. Mmmm futureeee

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Call me a butt man but I like this shot, and I didn't notice the side mirrors (or lack there of) til I saw this shot. Are those cameras? It is obviously photochopped but I still like it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts