Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With our new 14 Forester, I want to make sure the license plates aren't going to mess up the paint. The rear will probably be ok with some rubber washers, as the plate screws into the plastic grommets that were put in. The front plate screws directly into the bumper, and I'm worried about that scratching up.

Any ideas?

I did find this product:

Front License Plate Frame/Bracket Assembly to fit 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i: Buy it at MyCarWorx.com

Looks like it will help a lot and add a finished look to the front plate.

Any input?

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
94 Posts
I have that exact same license bracket on my XT and it works well. It attaches w/ 3M double sided tape and with 2 screws into the pre-drilled license plate holes.

·
Premium Member
2014 XT Premium CVT
191 Posts
I have that exact same license bracket on my XT and it works well. It attaches w/ 3M double sided tape and with 2 screws into the pre-drilled license plate holes.
Me too. I like the look.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
366 Posts
With our new 14 Forester, I want to make sure the license plates aren't going to mess up the paint. The rear will probably be ok with some rubber washers, as the plate screws into the plastic grommets that were put in. The front plate screws directly into the bumper, and I'm worried about that scratching up.

Any ideas?

I did find this product:

Front License Plate Frame/Bracket Assembly to fit 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i: Buy it at MyCarWorx.com

Looks like it will help a lot and add a finished look to the front plate.

Any input?
The My Car Worx front plate frame was the first accessory I purchased for my 14 FXT. It fits like a glove on the bumper and looks great. Will not scratch paint.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem CVT
180 Posts
This is really great frame and one of the first accessories that I bought. Really changes the look.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts