Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived this afternoon. Kartboy branded Mechanics Gloves.

The perfect thing to wear while your installing your next Kartboy Part.

Reasonably priced at 20 bucks a pair. Be the envy of all at the next track day/ Auto cross. Keep the wife happy with clean fingernails.

Available in Medium, Large and Extra Large.

you can order directly from the kartboy website here
Wearables

Heck Pick up a Tee and a Shop Apron to be all pimped out.

[email protected]oy

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Those are pimp! I use the heck out of my Mechanix gloves... even for gardening and stuff. Would love to order a pair of these, but medium being the smallest size, I'm afraid they'll still be too large for me.

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are pimp! I use the heck out of my Mechanix gloves... even for gardening and stuff. Would love to order a pair of these, but medium being the smallest size, I'm afraid they'll still be too large for me.
sorry :( the minimum numbers i had to order didnt warrent the small sizes. if they sell well i might get some smalls next time. We'll see. my wife was kinda upset also.

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,885 Posts
How do they handle a bit of oil on the fingers?
I have had a pair of mech gloves and a bit of oil on the fingers and that was it.

Cheers
I don't understand. Do you like a bit of oil on the fingers? or, do you not want the oil to permeate through glove?

·
Supporting Vendor
2005 80 CC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How do they handle a bit of oil on the fingers?
I have had a pair of mech gloves and a bit of oil on the fingers and that was it.

Cheers
OK i'm soaking each finger in different "shop nasties" one is used motor oil, acetone, coolant from the CNC machines, and some kerosene ( Jet A actually) So far its been about an hour. things look good. Its defiantly wicking up into the fingers but it hasnt deteriorated the materials yet. I'll let it go for another hour and pull it out.

Tom

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
1,078 Posts
I seemed to have lost my gloves in my recent move so I am interested too. Is there a sizing chart for finger length, finger to wrist, or something like that?

One glove brand's medium is another's large :)

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Are these the same as Mechanix brand gloves? If so, which model? That would make for an easy way to check sizing...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts