Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2011 2.5X Limited AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm moving away from photography as a professional endeavor. Thus, it is time to lighten my load. All of these items are in new or like new condition with absolutely zero mechanical/functional issues whatsoever. Likewise, everything here was purchased brand new by me. I take care of my equipment meticulously so you can be assured you will be receiving items that have never been abused. I will disclose any obvious cosmetic flaws in the descriptions.

SOLD Canon 70-200 IS MKII - $1525 shipped, includes retail box, Canon case, OEM tripod collar, OEM lens hoods, caps, etc. This lens is razor sharp throughout the zoom range at f/2.8 and it lives up to its well-established reputation. I've included and image for a minor paint imperfection. I suspect the zipper on the lens case has caused this when sliding the lens in/out of the case for storage. Glass is 10/10.

Tamron 24-70 VC - $550 shipped, includes retail box, OEM lens hood, caps. One small piece of dust under the glass. It has been there since I purchased the lens but I have never been able to visualize any impact on my images, even when intentionally trying to get it to show up. I can't seem to get a good picture of the dust, but if you are really concerned, PM me and I will try again. Again, functionally it is flawless.

Canon BG-E11 OEM battery grip for 5D3 - $160 shipped, includes retail box/packaging, used 3 times and shows no signs of wear.

Paul C. Buff Alien Bees B400 strobes (black exterior) - $160 each shipped, or $300 for both shipped, retail box, 7in reflectors, bulb covers, all are practically new, used for 5-10mins once a week for about 5months. (Maternity shots)

24x36 Collapsible Softboxes (Pro Studio Solutions, includes Alien Bees speedring adapter, nylon carry cases, and one eggcrate/grid) - $70 each shipped, or $120 for both shipped, used with the strobes from above, practically new.

Yongnuo YN-622C wireless triggers = $25 each shipped or $45 for both shipped

Marumi Super DHG CPL Polarizing Filter 82mm - $70 shipped, only used a handful of times, appears as new, comes with original hard plastic storage case. Excellent quality filter. I have the 77mm and 82mm, but will no longer need this 82mm.

First come, first serve. If requested, I will send photos to serious buyers. PayPal fees will be buyer's responsibility. Free shipping for CONUS (within the continental US)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts